2013 Annual Conference and General Assembly
from 16/10/2013 to 19/10/2013
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The Africa Microfinance Network (AFMIN) and The Association of Ethiopian MicroFinance Institution (AEMFI) will organize the 12th Annual Conference and General...
Discover job opportunities available and their contactsClick here
Crédit Rural de Guinée selected for the 6th European Microfinance Award
Do you remember Crédit Rural de Guinée (CRG) whose representatives were invited by ADA to the 30th edition of the Midi de la microfinance ...
MTN Rwanda and Bank of Kigali accelerating financial inclusion through innovative channels
June 15, 2015
MTN Rwanda and Bank of Kigali have partnered to improve access to mobile financial services (MFS) by enabling customers to move money between their MTN Mobile Money...Read more...
20 TH Anniversary of Boulder Institute’s Microfinance Training Program
April 21, 2014
Enrollment is open for the 20 TH Anniversary of Boulder Institute’s Microfinance Training Program, Offered in English and FrenchRead more...
MicroLead Expansion: REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS
April 16, 2014
Projects in Benin, Burkina Faso, Madagascar or Togo Apr. 15, 2014 - New York, USA The UN Capital Development Fund (UNCDF) is...Read more...
Developing ‘Microfinance Plus’ Approach for Farmers in MENA Regions: Managerial Challenges
January 31, 2014
BRAC, Bangladesh, 28.01.2014 - Agriculture is the heart of economy for many countries. Farmers usually encounter numerous challenges for...Read more...
OTHER NEWSPage : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
- India: Government to Reintroduce Microfinance Bill
- Barriers on cash sent home to Africa are retarding growth from 'trade not aid'
- ACCION Gets Green Light from Brazil's President to Launch New Microfinance Institution in Amazonas
- CBN to set exams for microfinance banks’ CEOs
- Indonesian Government Relaxes Rules of Its Microfinance Program, Kredit Usaha Rakyat (KUR)
- MFIs suffered difficult 2009
- Liquidity Crunch Hits Nepalese MFIs
- Liquidity Crisis Grounds Microfinance Interbank Money Market
- Haiti: MFIs Respond to Earthquake
- Bill & Melinda Gates foundation grants $38M to top microfinance organisations