2013 Annual Conference and General Assembly
from 15/10/2013 to 18/10/2013
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The Africa Microfinance Network (AFMIN) will organize its 12th Annual Conference and General Assembly at African Union Conference Center, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia on...
Discover job opportunities available and their contactsClick here
Microinsurance in Africa: Dramatic growth but still challenges ahead!
03.06.2013, (MFW4A) Claudia Huber-The importance of risk management mechanisms and with it microinsurance has grown tremendously over the past couple of...Read more...
The Central Bank of Congo upgrades its risk assessment software
May 7, 2013
06.05.2013 Making Finance Work for Africa - The Central Bank of Congo has acquired the ISYS-CERI software in a bid to modernise its risk...Read more...
Uganda's insurance authority adopts risk-based supervision
May 7, 2013
06.05.2013 Making Finance Working for Africa - In Uganda, the Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA) is to shift from compliance-based...Read more...
Mobile banking revolutionising DRC state wage payments
April 18, 2013
Africa Review April 2013 - For civil servants working in the Democratic Republic of Congo, the arrival of mobile banking has been just short of...Read more...
The New Microfinance Handbook: Reflections From Africap on the Role of Funders
April 15, 2013
CGAP, 10 April 2013 - Microfinance has evolved from being a largely donor funded sector to one that is supported through a range of private...Read more...
OTHER NEWSPage : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
- BASIX Eyes Africa for Global Reach
- Egypt drafts micro-finance law to help tiny firms
- Ghana Ranks Fifth in New Global Index on Business Environment for Microfinance
- USAID Provides Loan Guarantee for Ethiopian MFIs
- G20 Final Communique - Fighting Poverty
- IFAD provides $16 million to Burkina Faso for rural microenterprises project
- Why The World's Poor Refuse Insurance
- Police Close Three Microfinance Firms
- The pain of failure: Liquidation lessons in microfinance
- Cambodian MFIs Reduce Interest Rates