2013 Annual Conference and General Assembly
from 15/10/2013 to 18/10/2013
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The Africa Microfinance Network (AFMIN) will organize its 12th Annual Conference and General Assembly at African Union Conference Center, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia on...
Discover job opportunities available and their contactsClick here
The Central Bank of Congo upgrades its risk assessment software
06.05.2013 Making Finance Work for Africa - The Central Bank of Congo has acquired the ISYS-CERI software in a bid to modernise its risk assessment system, it was revealed on April 29th.Read more...
The Central Bank of Congo has acquired the...
Uganda's insurance authority adopts risk-based supervision
May 7, 2013
06.05.2013 Making Finance Working for Africa - In Uganda, the Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA) is to shift from compliance-based...Read more...
Mobile banking revolutionising DRC state wage payments
April 18, 2013
Africa Review April 2013 - For civil servants working in the Democratic Republic of Congo, the arrival of mobile banking has been just short of...Read more...
The New Microfinance Handbook: Reflections From Africap on the Role of Funders
April 15, 2013
CGAP, 10 April 2013 - Microfinance has evolved from being a largely donor funded sector to one that is supported through a range of private...Read more...
Senegal is banking on Islamic finance to improve access to credit in rural areas
March 14, 2013
Making Finance Work for Africa 08.03.2013 - Prime minister of Senegal Abdoul Mbaye revealed that the government will support the national development of Islamic finance...Read more...
OTHER NEWSPage : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
- The birthplace of microcredit contemplates mobile money
- New micro-finance bill does away with lending rate cap
- Syria Turns to Microfinance to Combat Poverty
- Grameen Foundation Expanding Volunteer Program for Microfinance and Technology Initiatives
- Group launches enlightenment campaign for MFBs
- US airlifts cash to help Haitian Microfinance Bank Fonkoze
- India: Government to Reintroduce Microfinance Bill
- Barriers on cash sent home to Africa are retarding growth from 'trade not aid'
- ACCION Gets Green Light from Brazil's President to Launch New Microfinance Institution in Amazonas
- CBN to set exams for microfinance banks’ CEOs