2013 Annual Conference and General Assembly
from 16/10/2013 to 19/10/2013
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The Africa Microfinance Network (AFMIN) and The Association of Ethiopian MicroFinance Institution (AEMFI) will organize the 12th Annual Conference and General...
Discover job opportunities available and their contactsClick here
Crédit Rural de Guinée selected for the 6th European Microfinance Award
Do you remember Crédit Rural de Guinée (CRG) whose representatives were invited by ADA to the 30th edition of the Midi de la microfinance ...
MTN Rwanda and Bank of Kigali accelerating financial inclusion through innovative channels
June 15, 2015
MTN Rwanda and Bank of Kigali have partnered to improve access to mobile financial services (MFS) by enabling customers to move money between their MTN Mobile Money...Read more...
20 TH Anniversary of Boulder Institute’s Microfinance Training Program
April 21, 2014
Enrollment is open for the 20 TH Anniversary of Boulder Institute’s Microfinance Training Program, Offered in English and FrenchRead more...
MicroLead Expansion: REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS
April 16, 2014
Projects in Benin, Burkina Faso, Madagascar or Togo Apr. 15, 2014 - New York, USA The UN Capital Development Fund (UNCDF) is...Read more...
Developing ‘Microfinance Plus’ Approach for Farmers in MENA Regions: Managerial Challenges
January 31, 2014
BRAC, Bangladesh, 28.01.2014 - Agriculture is the heart of economy for many countries. Farmers usually encounter numerous challenges for...Read more...
OTHER NEWSPage : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
- Zimbabwe imposes mobile money tax
- Press release : 1st African Microfinance Week in Tanzania
- 1st African Microfinance Week : Registrations are open!
- Press Release : 2013 AFMIN Annual Conference and General Assembly
- Moody’s Analytics, AFMIN Form Strategic Alliance on Social Performance Assessments for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Ivory Coast: IDB ready to invest €9 million for the development of microfinance
- New Insights into the Financial Behaviour of Men and Women in Six African Countries
- Cameroon: A new national strategy to consolidate microfinance
- Microinsurance in Africa: Dramatic growth but still challenges ahead!
- The Central Bank of Congo upgrades its risk assessment software