2013 Annual Conference and General Assembly
from 16/10/2013 to 19/10/2013
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The Africa Microfinance Network (AFMIN) and The Association of Ethiopian MicroFinance Institution (AEMFI) will organize the 12th Annual Conference and General...
Discover job opportunities available and their contactsClick here
Developing ‘Microfinance Plus’ Approach for Farmers in MENA Regions: Managerial Challenges
BRAC, Bangladesh, 28.01.2014 - Agriculture is the heart of economy for many countries. Farmers usually encounter numerous challenges for agricultural production. Since the success story mostly depends on the nature of climate and environment, MFIs...Read more...
Zimbabwe imposes mobile money tax
January 14, 2014
itwebafrica, 07 January 2014 -Zimbabwe has started levying a tax on mobile money transactions after intense lobbying from the Bankers...Read more...
Press release : 1st African Microfinance Week in Tanzania
December 20, 2013
The first African Microfinance Week gathered over 250 participants in Arusha from 2nd to 6th December. 5 days of lectures, discussions, meetings and trainings brought...Read more...
1st African Microfinance Week : Registrations are open!
November 18, 2013
The first edition of the African Microfinance Week will take place in Arusha, Tanzania, from 2nd to 6th December. The theme is "Regulation of the African...Read more...
Press Release : 2013 AFMIN Annual Conference and General Assembly
November 6, 2013
AUCC, October 19, 2013 – The Africa Microfinance Network, an institution representing networks of microfinance institutions from 25 African...Read more...
OTHER NEWSPage : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
- Moody’s Analytics, AFMIN Form Strategic Alliance on Social Performance Assessments for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Ivory Coast: IDB ready to invest €9 million for the development of microfinance
- New Insights into the Financial Behaviour of Men and Women in Six African Countries
- Cameroon: A new national strategy to consolidate microfinance
- Microinsurance in Africa: Dramatic growth but still challenges ahead!
- The Central Bank of Congo upgrades its risk assessment software
- Uganda's insurance authority adopts risk-based supervision
- Mobile banking revolutionising DRC state wage payments
- The New Microfinance Handbook: Reflections From Africap on the Role of Funders
- Senegal is banking on Islamic finance to improve access to credit in rural areas