2013 Annual Conference and General Assembly
from 15/10/2013 to 18/10/2013
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The Africa Microfinance Network (AFMIN) will organize its 12th Annual Conference and General Assembly at African Union Conference Center, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia on...
Discover job opportunities available and their contactsClick here
The Central Bank of Congo upgrades its risk assessment software
06.05.2013 Making Finance Work for Africa - The Central Bank of Congo has acquired the ISYS-CERI software in a bid to modernise its risk assessment system, it was revealed on April 29th.Read more...
The Central Bank of Congo has acquired the...
Uganda's insurance authority adopts risk-based supervision
May 7, 2013
06.05.2013 Making Finance Working for Africa - In Uganda, the Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA) is to shift from compliance-based...Read more...
Mobile banking revolutionising DRC state wage payments
April 18, 2013
Africa Review April 2013 - For civil servants working in the Democratic Republic of Congo, the arrival of mobile banking has been just short of...Read more...
The New Microfinance Handbook: Reflections From Africap on the Role of Funders
April 15, 2013
CGAP, 10 April 2013 - Microfinance has evolved from being a largely donor funded sector to one that is supported through a range of private...Read more...
Senegal is banking on Islamic finance to improve access to credit in rural areas
March 14, 2013
Making Finance Work for Africa 08.03.2013 - Prime minister of Senegal Abdoul Mbaye revealed that the government will support the national development of Islamic finance...Read more...
OTHER NEWSPage : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
- Mobile POS Technology introduced in Kenya
- Rwanda: Central Bank implements several payment systems innovations
- New microinsurance regulatory regime launched in Ghana
- Ivory Coast: IFC to invest €533 million in the private sector
- A Guide to Regulation and Supervision of Microfinance
- Ivory Coast: The banking sector wants to ease the requirements for accessing housing finance
- Press Release : AFMIN CEO on SEEP Board of Directors
- Two new Islamic banks in Mali and Benin
- Micro-insurance 'could help tackle poverty in Nigeria'
- Ethiopia: International Bunna automates the processing of credit applications